Friday, December 23, 2011

It's all penguins.

During the holiday season, I go home to my parents and I behave like a small child. The closer Christmas comes, the more my cognitive skills dissolve into childlike reasoning. It's two days before Christmas, and I'm afraid these few coherent sentences are all I can manage because CHRISTMAS AHHHHAAAHAHA!

Did you know that Santa Claus is actually a penguin?

Yep, he is! And so are the elves!

THE REINDEER ARE PENGUINS!
(What, how? Deer are not penguins, idiot. Furthermore, penguins can't fly.)
WHO CARES? THE REINDEER ARE PENGUINS.

Mrs. Claus is a penguin.

Santa's sleigh is a penguin!
Hmm, maybe I should have drawn that differently.

Your Christmas tree is a penguin!

Yup! And I bet you don't expect this one!
YOU'RE A PENGUIN.

Your mom is a penguin!

Your face is a penguin.

Your mom's face is a penguin!

I JUST ATE A BROWNIE. NO MORE COHERENCE FOR ME TODAY! AAAAAHAHAHAA CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment