Thursday, March 22, 2012

How you know you are still a child

I am 20 years old. People younger than me say things to me like, "Gee, you're pretty much a grown-up! College? Whoa!" while people older than me say things like, "What's your major? What are you going to do with that? You just don't even know."
I think I might agree with the older people.

Maybe you are like me, and still feel very young.
You know you are still a child if you do any of these things on a regular basis:


You sleep with a stuffed animal.



You don't like vegetables.




You play with your food.



You think poop-related subjects are funny.





You also think curse words are funny.



 You climb on everything.




You still have a Gameboy or Nintendo (or if you're a hipster child, a Sega) that you play on a regular basis. (You are even more like a child if you went out and bought the latest version.)

Finally, you know you're a child if you yell, "NO!" at people when they ask you to do things.





Now I have to go be a grown-up and take out the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment